Moving to a new city can be exciting — especially a city like Austin. Often referred to as one of the best places to live in the U.S., Austin offers endless opportunities for wellness and exploration. Outdoor activities abound, culture awaits, and a diverse dining scene is sure to entertain every taste.
In addition to the many sights and sounds competing for your attention, you probably have the active to-do list that accompanies every move, with tasks like finding your favorite grocery store, settling into your new home and locating healthcare providers. If you have not already, make sure you put enrolling in a health plan for you or your family at the top of your list.
Take care of your health before you take care of anything else.
You and your health matter most. You never know when the unexpected may happen. That’s why it’s best to make sure you have health insurance before you do anything else. You may need to enroll in a new health plan if:
- You are moving out of your current health plan’s service area
- You are changing or in between employment
- You are self-employed
- You work for an employer who does not offer health insurance
Getting covered and staying healthy can free you to enjoy all Austin has to offer, including these favorites:
- Cheering on the Austin FC. Catch a Major League Soccer game with the Austin FC at Q2 Stadium.
- Hiking the Hill Country! Austin offers many different trails for both experienced and beginning hikers. And plenty of them are dog friendly.
- Experiencing Austin’s music scene. Take in all the good vibes the Live Music Capital of the World® has to offer. Austin boasts some of the largest music events and festivals in the country.
Get the most value out of your health plan!
Look for a health plan that’s affordable and comes with the latest in modern services. When comparing plans, look for:
- Access to virtual care — some make it possible for you to text a doctor, 24/7
- Mental health support
- The ability to see in-network specialists without referrals
- Discounts on gym memberships, and popular health and fitness brands (like Vitamix and Garmin)
- Health coaching and care coordination
Get a health plan that comes with guidance.
Healthcare can be complicated, but there is a health plan that comes with expert guidance and support — Moda Health. Moda Health offers all the services mentioned above, as well as access to the health systems Austin residents know and trust.
Whether you’re looking for individual or family coverage, you can experience better value, plans and services with Moda Health.
Welcome to Austin. Welcome to better.
Experience better with Moda Health. Learn more and compare plans.
Health Plans provided by Moda Health Plan, Inc.
Moda Health complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, hay disponibles servicios de ayuda con el idioma sin costo alguno para usted. Llame al 1-877-605-3229 (TTY: 711). CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói tiếng Việt, có dịch vụ hổ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí cho bạn. Gọi 1-877-605-3229 (TTY:711). 1848 (10/22)